How to Adapt On Budget Kickstand for Chopper Bikes
Simple and on a Budget Kickstand for Chopper Bikes solution you can do at home! (D.I.Y)
I bought a cheap Adjustable MTB Bicycle Kickstand on Amazon (buy it here), and I’ve managed to turn it into a heavy kickstand for a 32kg bike. It doesn’t require special tools, I used a small drill and an old screw to lock the kickstand arm in place.
The kickstand cost around $12 and that was the total budget. In this video, I’m showing the results and how you can do it yourself at home.
A kickstand or side stand is a device on a bicycle or motorcycle that allows the bike to be held upright without leaning against another object or the aid of a person.
A kickstand is usually a piece of metal that flips down from the frame and makes contact with the ground.
Picking the right kickstand model is very important for this adapter. Other models may not work.
I’ve only tested this adjustable Bicycle Stand Support for Mountain Bikes and BMX.
- Made of high-quality durable aluminum alloy with a rubber foot, waterproof anti-rust and wear-resisting, durable to use.
- Compatible with all bikes, mountain bike with the wheel diameter of 16″-24″ wheel tires and 700 road bicycle.
- Adjustable height from 30.5cm to 36cm. You can easily adjust the most suitable height and angle to ensure the safety of your bike.
- With a non-slip sole, preventing slipping on wet surfaces and mud; High-elastic springs ensure no vibration when folded, safe and stable.
- Notice: The bicycle stand works only on vertically oval frames, for example, mountain bikes, racing cars and folding bikes.
- Material: durable aluminum alloy and soft rubber.
Those are affiliate links, you pay the same amount as always, but I make money and turn it into videos.
BK42 YouTube Channel